Eatwell's mission is to help Regina become a community of healthier, happier eaters.
- Eating whole foods
- Food that tastes good
- The value of cooking and basic food skills
- Health at every size
- Basing nutrition advice on the best available scientific evidence
- Your ability to make smart and healthy choices with the right education and support
Hi, I’m Nicole. I work with people who need a healthier way to eat. I’ll show you how to turn chaotic eating decisions into just enough structure for success.
- Excellently trained as a Registered Dietitian from the University of Saskatchewan’s undergraduate degree program. I earned a Bachelor of Science in Nutrition with Distinction, and immediately
started working as a regulated health professional.
- Licensed & Certified as a Craving Change™ Facilitator
- A member of Dietitians of Canada, Canadian Obesity Network, & Diabetes Canada's Professional Section.
- Experienced in working with people just like you, here in Saskatchewan.
- Backed by nearly 10 years of experience in numerous areas of nutrition practice, including health promotion, weight management, diabetes prevention and management, heart health, pregnancy and
early childhood nutrition, program planning & evaluation, staff training, and resource development.
When I’m not meeting with individual clients or speaking to corporate groups, I can be found in my kitchen trying another new recipe, walking around Wascana Lake, or checking out Regina’s social
events with friends and family.
Work with me, right this second, by telling me why you’d like to improve your eating habits.